Fullscreen - Missing buttons/dialogs (1 Viewer)

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
MP has the following buttons available:
Subtitles: Enable/Disable, Choose.
Remote users must likely have a button for this on the remote.
Mouse: Same as right click + subtitles
Bookmarks: Create, select
Mouse: Same as right click + Bookmarks
Video:
Adjust brightness ++
Does not seem to work, adjustments do not change the video.
So it’s useless ATM.
Volume:
Remote users have a button for this on the remote.
Mouse: Slider does not work with the mouse. So it’s useless ATM.
About the volume: this does work using a touchscreen/mouse with the old PMIII skin. So i'm gonna try and add it myself. I'll keep you informed.
Update: using action 103 (volume down) and 102 (volume up)and 106 (context menu) i added buttons for volume control and context menu in the topbar. I've attached the tobar.xml and extra .png's (they go in the media folder).
Update2: i've added the same functions to the videoOSD.xml. This is a solution until the topbar is available in full screen mode again (mp1.1.0, 0002148: topbar is not visible when playing media - MediaPortal Bugtracker).
I have tried integrating this with the Monochrome skin. Im also using touch screen so this Volume Up/Down is a nice feature to have.
I have made an "common.controls.xml" to have this being shown in all views, not only basic home. And then using "import" function... I have done this for other features and it works fine, but for this volume function. It will not operate propertly... :( When clicking nothing happens at all. The weird thing is that what i remember, a volume bar should apear in the upper right corner. Right? But it doesn't, not even when using the keyboards "-" and "=" which is the Volume Up/Down keys on the keyboard.
Is there anything I have to enable to get this Volume bar appears and working within MP?

elmaco

Portal Member
December 8, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MP has the following buttons available:

Subtitles: Enable/Disable, Choose.
Mouse: Same as right click + subtitles

Bookmarks: Create, select
Mouse: Same as right click + Bookmarks

Video:
Adjust brightness ++
Does not seem to work, adjustments do not change the video.
So it’s useless ATM.

Volume:
Remote users have a button for this on the remote.
Mouse: Slider does not work with the mouse. So it’s useless ATM.
About the volume: this does work using a touchscreen/mouse with the old PMIII skin. So i'm gonna try and add it myself. I'll keep you informed.

Update: using action 103 (volume down) and 102 (volume up)and 106 (context menu) i added buttons for volume control and context menu in the topbar. I've attached the tobar.xml and extra .png's (they go in the media folder).

Update2: i've added the same functions to the videoOSD.xml. This is a solution until the topbar is available in full screen mode again (mp1.1.0, 0002148: topbar is not visible when playing media - MediaPortal Bugtracker).

Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :confused:
Regards/Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread