FYI: Problem 'sending mail' to new registered users!!! (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

just registered but the sendmail php script gave an error message and it'll not send any confirmation mail.

update: even a sneding a PM fails :(

exact message:

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /var/www/virtual/nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/includes/emailer.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-0-0-2015-03-26.130171/
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here...
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 Problems with PM? DE
Fixed, sorry for the errors.
Fixed, sorry for the errors.
I am getting an error message when trying to send PM's, am I the only one? =) Failed sending email :: PHP :: DEBUG MODE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Le change Log DE
Bonjour, dans le changelog apparait que les plugins progdvb fonctionne a présent... Mais pourriez vous me dire de quel plugin il s'agit, car je ne le trouve nul part.... Merci par avance Mike
Bonjour, dans le changelog apparait que les plugins progdvb fonctionne a présent... Mais pourriez vous me dire de quel plugin il...
V 0.1.1.1 02/04/2005 Voici le résumé des réalisations apportées:MediaPortal intégre maintenant deux packs de codecs pour la...
Replies
Views
mike13630
M
Top Bottom