G-Force Gold Visualisation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Picture-in-picture DE
PM'd you..
PM'd you..
I just installed MP 2.4.1. Picture-in-picture was working in 2.4 (although just lately I was not getting audio with the second...
Replies
Views
If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom