geckobrowser xml for Black Glass Nova (1 Viewer)

Promark

Portal Pro
May 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Tgx

In you're Bug Fix and Update thread for Black Glass Nova you have posted an update for GeckBrowser which doesn't seem to have the buttons at the top for refresh favourites and more importantly to be able to add a url IS THIS RIGHT?

If I use the geckobrowser.xml for blue3wide Included in the plugin package in b3w it does have these buttons so assuming yours should too not much of a browser if you can't type in a url if you know what i mean

Can this be fixed

Thanks
Mark

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The address button is there, under the url. Just click on it like the address bar of any browser!

Anyways, the skin file has been developed for the first version of the plugin and it's going to be updated very soon. I know that there has been some changes in the plugin in the meanwhile.

Tgx

Promark

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for the reply, not quite sure what you mean by the button is under the url? Can you explain

I have uploaded a screenshot

Attachments

• Gecko.png
      Gecko.png
      277 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for the reply, not quite sure what you mean by the button is under the url? Can you explain

I have uploaded a screenshot
    Depending on the resolution, the buttons are hidden. I'll see what i can do with the new version.

Thanks

Tgx

Promark

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2008
    Home Country
    HiTgx

:D for doing this so quickly, the nav buttons and url bar are now showing ok, but still have a couple of problems

All the nav buttons work ok but when on the address bar and press select on remote should bring up the virtual keyboard to enter url but doesn't

Also when going back to Plugins Menu and then select Geckobrowser will not load the second time the screen just flashes, this was definitely ok with your last version

Sorry to be a pain

Thanks
    Mark

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    These things happen using the Blue3wide skin too. Sometimes the virtual keyboard works, sometimes not.
    I think that the plugin is in the early stages of developement and has its own bugs.
    I'm sure that the author will address these issues in the next revisions.

Thanks

Tgx

Promark

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Ye Ok fair enough, but was using the plugin for half an hour or so with blue3wide and the virtual keyboard never failed to come up, and didn't have the problem of not being able to enter the plugin a second time.

So have to assume is a problem with the skin :sorry:

Cheers
    Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom