Genius LuxeMate 810 (1 Viewer)

djurik

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Brno
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Wow, it sounds great, I'll test it on weekend.

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It's like London Buses. You wait for hours, then three come along at once! If EventGhost doesn't deliver, or is too hard, post another msg and I will release my handiwork. It's a bit low on thunder and lightning, though.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Good news!! I've found a wonderful software that allows to program and use this keyboard and also, almost remote or keyboard in the world!! The program is EventGhost, and you can download it here for free: http://www.eventghost.org/wiki/EventGhost:About#Download to use it with Luxemate 810, you must add three HID devices to startup of your project. If you have questions, just tell me, i'm using right now this software with MP... I even add speak functions for all the buttons, and it's cool... for example, when i press green button, a voice says: starting media portal and so on...

Regards,

Perhaps this should be added here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/SystemUtilities/

piranha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2005
    Ok.. Got this kinda working...
    Have MCE button mapped and it either starts MP or issues h key.
    Moving onwards... How did you map the other keys? Live TV, etc? Did you also used keystrokes for that? Or were you able to find a way to send messages to MP?

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    For My videos, My music, etc, you can use the MP plugin My key, but it's VERY limited, i hope that mPod can change it soon and enhace this plugin.

Spragleknas: i also thing that this amazing program should be added into system utilities section, it's a 'must have' for many, many users...

Best regards,

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see four entries for Luxemate 810, one of these doesn't work, you must select all the others... then just press the key that you want to remap and drag the event from the left side to your macro action... if anyone has questions about the use of this app, just post it here and i will try to help...

regards, ;)

Users who are viewing this thread