Genius TVGo DVB-D11 compatible (1 Viewer)

dubbley

April 8, 2009
I'm looking to install a tv card but the only one i can find in South Africa With both Analog and DVB-T is a genius TVGO DVB-D11 is there any support fot it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
Replies
Views
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. --...
I have a Silvesrtone ML02 case with an IMON LCD display. The motherboard is an Asus E35M1-M Pro and died a couple of days ago, so...
Replies
Views
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only recognize recordings with MPEG video and audio tracks. So, as the object of this thread, I would like to change the audio and video codecs for recordings processed with an analog PCI-E Card with HDMI input...
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only...
Hello. I'm 28 from Italy and I use Mediaportal to record videos which I then have to process with another software that only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom