Genpix SkyWalker 2 (1 Viewer)

redrocket

June 10, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
Hello all.

I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years. I'm not sure if it is still working but it was when I removed it.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing it?

Attachments

• Genpix SkyWalker 2-Back.jpg
    Genpix SkyWalker 2-Back.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • Genpix SkyWalker 2-Front.jpg
    Genpix SkyWalker 2-Front.jpg
    1.5 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom