Genpix skywalker dvb card not scanning channels (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
Replies
Views
No, unless they've stopped working (channel has closed or moved). In TV-Server Configuration go to TV Channels and you can reorder channels within a group (not the 'Channels' tab) by dragging the channels up or down the list or clicking on the order by name and number buttons, arrow buttons or column headers. There's a page in the...
No, unless they've stopped working (channel has closed or moved). In TV-Server Configuration go to TV Channels and you can reorder...
I am missing channels and am in in need of current xml file for 110 and 119 west .I am missing channels as of lately .help please...
Replies
Views
Hi, the TV support of MP2 is basically the same as in MP1 (1.20 in MP 2.2pre), so if your card has problems there, it won't work better inside MP2.
Hi, the TV support of MP2 is basically the same as in MP1 (1.20 in MP 2.2pre), so if your card has problems there, it won't work...
I was wondering is media portal 2 supports genpix skywalker dvb card I am have problems scanning some channel will media portal 1
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom