[Approved] German Translation updated to 1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    I carefully investigated all strings that are missing and those who are redundant or outdated.
    I'm not 100% sure about all translation since i dont have every plugin installed and don't know the context.

MP starts up withoit complaining about missing strings.
    Used: Mediaportal SVN 27523

Attachments

• strings_de.xml
      98 KB

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I did the same with today's svn checkout (27606) strings_de and compared it with yours, larsbln, via WinMerge and completed it with the information shown here Strings Changes - MediaPortal Wiki.

I also compared the whole translation with the english one from today's svn checkout and found some more bad translations and some strings seem to have been changed in the past, since some translations didn't match at all.
    That's not supposed to be an offence against your work, larsbln, your translations are good work and filled a bunch of gaps. Four eyes just can see more than two, I guess.

Larsbln: Maybe you might want to compare ours, too?

Anyway, here are my german translations which are an update of larsbln's one above.

Attachments

• strings_de.xml
      96.5 KB

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    AW: German Translation updated to 1.2.0

No, it's perfectly okay. Actually I'm glad that someone who is using MP longer than me takes over :)
    You are right in saying: four eyes are seeing more than two.

Had a look at yours and I must admit that I should stick to tuning detail updates :)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yours was good either, some things I changed have been translation errors from earlier versions. And you pointed me to have a look at downloading the newest svn to have the latest changes in there. Some have just been added after you published your translations, that's why I call mine an update of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom