German Website (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

exist a german website of Media Portal I haven't found anythig in german about Media Portal (but a c't artikel).

A

Anonymous

pentiumforever said:
Hi,

exist a german website of Media Portal I haven't found anythig in german about Media Portal (but a c't artikel).
'

There is a German forum, I don't have the URL but search the forum :) lots of germans here ;)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
I want to clone the original website to a german translation. Nothing special, simply a german clone. What will the developers say? Can someone send me the complete code of the site to translate it?

What URLs do you suggest?

A

Anonymous

Hi mama

Perhaps that's not very clever, too much is changing!

my Idea is to get the wiki well organized and complete first, than we can translate it to different languages (all in the wiki)... would be annoying if every languaga has a completly different structure!

and it would be easy copying the stuff, can make this in 30seconds, and everyone can help translating....

don't you think? maybe you can help dek and me porting Larry's manual into the wiki and writing the FAQ's....?

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
I´ld really like to help you, but at the moment I´m very busy in my job like every end of a year. The only thing I could do at the moment is to register a URL and give webspace for a german site and i.e. the wiki in it.

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I think its a good idea to build one multilanguage page. Or maybe a german page at first. If you need some help translating the FAQ or the manual, you can ask me.

MfG Bucky

A

Anonymous

Hi bucky

even to you bucky, there's no finished FAQ or finished Manual that could be translated...

Its still heavy work in progress...

you can help me by looking through the Forum/listen in the Channel for frequently asked questions and write them into the wiki or take godparenthood of the todo. txt -> wiki section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom