[Germany] Tuningdetails DVB-IP Germany Hansenet / Alice (1 Viewer)

kangoo

Portal Member
March 6, 2009
Hamburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

i´ve updated the tuningdetails for German DVP-IP by Hansenet / Alice

New channels:
Das Erste HD
ZDF HD
Arte HD

ZDFdoku is now ZDF_neo

Attachments

• Germany.Hansenet.rar
    30.6 KB

moesfeld

Portal Pro
September 27, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [Germany] Tuningdetails DVB-IP Germany Hansenet / Alice

Hi there,
I was searching for an alternative to my analog cable and got Hansenet(Alice) IPTV working.
I got an updated m3u including the private (Pro7, RTL, etc...) and the scrambled (13th Street etc...) channels form Spacefish´s blog
I can watch all non-scrambled channels although I don´t have a Home-TV subscription:D
Maybe someone else on Alice-IPTV should try the list to fully confirm it but for me it works.

Attachments

• Germany.Hansenet.rar
    1.3 KB

kangoo

Portal Member
March 6, 2009
Hamburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: [Germany] Tuningdetails DVB-IP Germany Hansenet / Alice

confirmed.
works like a charm.
I´m totaly hooked on that.
for me, that is as big as RC3
That should be the greatest news for all MP Users with Alice as
internet provider.

Hi there,
I was searching for an alternative to my analog cable and got Hansenet(Alice) IPTV working.
I got an updated m3u including the private (Pro7, RTL, etc...) and the scrambled (13th Street etc...) channels form Spacefish´s blog
I can watch all non-scrambled channels although I don´t have a Home-TV subscription:D
Maybe someone else on Alice-IPTV should try the list to fully confirm it but for me it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV freeze or ZDF missed DE
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom