Getting rid of Weather TV etc in the main menu (1 Viewer)

Remco747

Portal Member
September 12, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

I am new to this program and I am wondering if it's possible to deselect the Pictures, Weather and TV buttons so that they do not appear in the main menu because I am not using them?

Sniped

Portal Member
September 11, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yes go into your Media Portal Configuration. Once in it click on plugins. Go ahead and highlight what you don't want and you can do one of two things.
A) click the radio button that says "Disable" and shut them off
B) Click on the "InPlugin" radio button and move them from the main menu into the plugin folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom