.gif-files for folder image art (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I think that gif-images should also be supported for the thumbnailed view of music-folders.

-alibert

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to rip it into separate files. Afterwards you name the files S01EXX.mp4 (ending according to your format). Option 2: Multi-episode file names You can get only 1 file and there is no chance to split it into the...
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to...
I have just ripped both discs of the TV mini-series Chernobyl. I have them in two folders called: CHERNOBYL (2019) DISC 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of the decade, eg 1980s? ie id like to have this options in mediapotal user interface: "view music by decades" "decade options" "ALL tracks listed from that decade" (sorted by oldest to newest in that decade...
Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom