waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Hi,

I'd LOVE to have global shortcut keys.
Example:
I have a "MUSIC" button on my remote.
I would like to get into "my music" from ANYWHERE in MP when pressing it.

Is this possible?
planned?

Thanks

Daniel

soren

July 5, 2004
Shortcut keystrokes ?

I miss some shortcut keystrokes or other commands to activate the folowing directly from anywere in Media Portal.

1: Is there a keyboard control for "Recording" in My TV?

2: Is there a global keyboard control to record from a CVBS input (PVR350)?
(working anywhere in mediaportal)

3: Can i Acces the different features in MP ( My Music, My Pictures, My TV ) with keystrokes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
Thanks @CyberSimian very informative!(y)(y)(y) Maybe Developers could add this information anywhere ;)
Thanks @CyberSimian very informative!(y)(y)(y) Maybe Developers could add this information anywhere ;)
I'm confused... This is about section <Keys and Sound> I have MP running on 2 PC's. Both PC tell met that this is <Deprecated...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom