Google It You Moron!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
Replies
Views
Can't get TV subtitle working on Google Chromecast TV with MPTVScheduler, no problem with PC client. Australia TeleText subtitle here.
Can't get TV subtitle working on Google Chromecast TV with MPTVScheduler, no problem with PC client. Australia TeleText subtitle here.
Replies
Views
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information they can not help you at all. There is an instruction how to report issues and logs are always required. I’m really not sure what you want to say. Are you asking, if there will be an android based client...
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information...
Tested 2.4 a few days ago, search and added the server from client but after added it said server disconnected. Removed and it...
Replies
Views
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 2 Server Service DE
Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just checked, I'm actually on Windows 11 Home version 21H2 ... I'll keep googling to see what comes up .... if I find anything I'll post here .. Thank you
Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just...
Hello - with MediaPortal 2.4 running on Windows 10 PC all is working well ... After a few weeks I noticed that I was repeatdly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom