Grabber for Swedish Radio (SR) EPG (1 Viewer)

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all,

I've created a first draft of a grabber for Swedish Radio channels. This is only for a few channels but please feel free to add more if you are interested.

James, do you think this can be added to the SVN? Then I don't have to add it manually after each reinstall ;)

Just waiting for the ability to record streaming radio...

/Peter

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi lowcrust,

A grabber file is essentially a file describing how to extract information from a webpage. Typically you would see grabber files tocollect EPG information for the TV channels you are interested in. The grabber defines what webpage to go to and how to extract the title, start and end time, description, etc.

In this case I developed a simple grabber file for the EPG information for some Swedish radion channels on the web. You woul use this together with webEPG which is a grabber program. It would build a file that is readinto MP and displayed as program information. This is where you could select what shows to record etc.

I hope this helps!

/Peter

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi!

I can't get radio EPG to work.

I've created a xml for norwegian NRK radio.
    I can grab the data using webEPG (I can see it in tvguide.xml).
    I've mapped the radio channels to the correct entry in tvguide.xml in the xmltv plugin in TVE3.

But the radio EPG is still empty. Any ideas? The TV EPG works fine.

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This thread is 3 ½ years old. Haven't really worked with this since then, and can't remember if I got it working. If anybody creates a xml I will be happy to try it. The one I created back then is lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom