Green screen on some channels (1 Viewer)

MartyNZ

Portal Member
January 14, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
When MP was first installed and configured all channels worked great.
Now some, but not all of the channels are displaying green screens on the TV Server/Client. However on the second TV Client all channels display perfectly.

I'm using HVR-4000 and and HVR-2000 TV cards. Using same codesc on both PC's. Both PC's are running Vista SP1.

Mouch.net

Portal Pro
July 6, 2007
La Calamine
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Have the same Problem with some SD Channels.
Swicth TV/mpeg2 codec from PowerDVD9/SAF to ffdshow resolves the problem for the first time.
I'm still testing PowerdDVD/SAF with different config (maybe disable deintrelacing or other Catalyst Driver version can help).

I'm Using TT S2-3200 and KNC DVB-S2. GC is HD3200 Onboard with Catalyst 9.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom