Guide filtering (1 Viewer)

DaveInUK

Portal Member
November 5, 2005
Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to filter the guide to show certain types of program, e.g. filter to show just movies?

Thanks
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Hi I really love MediaPortal and have been using MP1 for a long time. I'm setting up a new PC for a friend now and thought I'd...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom