Guide mapping schedules direct, tvguide, epg buddy How to get correct entry to the correct channel? (1 Viewer)

mchdlny

October 11, 2019
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels.
For example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd">

<tv source-info-name="Schedules Direct" generator-info-name="mc2xml" generator-info-url="mailto:mc2xml@gmail.com">
<channel id="I4.1.21301.schedulesdirect.org">
<display-name>4.1 KFORDT</display-name>
<display-name>4.1</display-name>
<display-name>27 KFORDT fcc</display-name>
<display-name>KFORDT</display-name>
<display-name>KFORDT (KFOR-DT)</display-name>
<display-name>NBC Affiliate</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="I4.2.43749.schedulesdirect.org">
<display-name>4.2 KFORDT2</display-name>
<display-name>4.2</display-name>
<display-name>27 KFORDT2 fcc</display-name>
<display-name>KFORDT2</display-name>
<display-name>KFORDT2 (KFOR-DT2)</display-name>
<display-name>Independent</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="I5.1.32312.schedulesdirect.org">
<display-name>5.1 KOCODT</display-name>
In the XmlTv Plugin screen:

One entry is for KFORDT on channel 4.1. Looks great. In the mapping drop down there are multiple options for tuning channel KFORDT channel 4.1.

How do I know which Guide Channel to map?

I also cannot deselect "Visible in Guide" check boxes???

How did WMC do this automatially? Am I missing some automated mapping procedure in the install/setup documentation?

Best Regards,
Michael

I cannot deselect

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Have you selected the correct data format on the Schedules Direct web site? For the USA and Canada, the EPG data can be provided by SD in XML format or JSON format. XML format is the old style, and JSON format is the new style. Unfortunately, the TV Server plugin can process only XML format. If you are in fact downloading JSON...
Have you selected the correct data format on the Schedules Direct web site? For the USA and Canada, the EPG data can be provided...
I have installed version 1.27on MediaPortal and 1.11.0.2 of the Schedules Direct plugin. I scanned my Hauppauge WinTV dualHD...
Replies
Views
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
Replies
Views
Hi. TVSpielfilm constantly is fiddling on SWR.. Right now you need to edit the "EPG-Grabber.Replace.TVSpielfilm.xml" again: <cReplaceChannel> <Old_ID>SWR</Old_ID> <New_ID>SWR/SR</New_ID> <Name>SWR</Name> <Name_short>SWR/SR</Name_short> <XMLTV_IDs>SWR/SR|SWR</XMLTV_IDs> </cReplaceChannel> has to be replaced...
Hi. TVSpielfilm constantly is fiddling on SWR.. Right now you need to edit the "EPG-Grabber.Replace.TVSpielfilm.xml" again...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
OK, yeah for some reason it will not work anymore for me using the username and password method. I had to switch over to the zipcode/lineupid method, but now it is working again.
OK, yeah for some reason it will not work anymore for me using the username and password method. I had to switch over to the...
EDIT: I am working on a new setup of this and will post here when completed. The new setup will allow the addition of Series info...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide data. I have been using for quite sometime MC2XML in Microsoft Legacy mode and I was able to get my surrounding TV stations without a problem. Once the Guide data dried up I switched back to the Zap2xml...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom