Half Height Cards (1 Viewer)

W

wayno

Hello

I just bought an Antec Minuet case to set up my MP. Great looking case, but one drawback - it only takes half height cards.
Can anyone suggest half height versions of Video / TV cards that I could use?

Thanks

Wayne

M

mysticwhiskey

Here's what I'm using (all half-height cards):

Video: Sapphire ATi Radeon 9200SE
TV: FusionHDTV DVB-T Lite (dunno if you can use DVB-T in your area)
Audio: Creative Ective 5.1

Ryan

W

wayno

Thanks for the replies all.

I will look at these cards. Finding a stockist is the nect problem

Thanks again

Wayno

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hallo Patrik-See, Windows can handle different resulutions on the Screens, Of course the Setup is in "extended Mode" so the small Touchscreen is the Main screen and the TV is the extended Screen. Typically I use the the HTPC to listen to Music or Radio, therefore i use the "old" Winamp. The winamp can be easily started and...
Hallo Patrik-See, Windows can handle different resulutions on the Screens, Of course the Setup is in "extended Mode" so the small...
Hello folks, I just want to show you my HTPC upgrade. During the last weeks I've had some spare time and decided to update to...
Replies
Views
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom