Happauge wintv 900h analogue incorrect display of signal (1 Viewer)

Phin

March 24, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I Have a 900h usb tv tuner which I would like to use with MP 1
With the digital tuner it works perfectly However with the analog tuner (tuning Cable) the scan finds the the correct channels but the picture and audio is staticy and unclear.
I also have GB-pvr installed. I have found that if I open PVRX2 in GB-pvr tune to a analogue channel then close PVRX2 and stop and start the tv service the picture and audio in MP becomes as clear as.
This appears to work until I reboot when you have to go trough this procedure all over again.
I assume Gb-pvr is starting a service or changing a setting somewhere which stays that way until you reboot.
I is also worth noting that you have to tune a analogue channel for this to work. Simply opening and closing or opening and tuning to a digital channel in PVRX2 does not affect the picture in Mp

I have softMce installed as well as all the hotfixes.
I have inserted the following in "Capturecardsdefinitions.xml" and this appeared to have made no difference.
Is capturecardsdefitions the correct place to put this information. I have found another file called Configuration-2-WinTV HVR-900H TVTuner.xml in the tvserver directory under analogue cards.
If you would like logs or any other information,please let me Know as I not sure which ones to include.

<capturecard commercialname="Hauppauge HVR-900H (Analogue)" capturename="WinTV HVR-900H Capture" devid="vid_2040&amp;pid_6600">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false"sw="false" bda="true"></capabilities>
<tv>
<interface cat="encoder" video="" audio="" mpeg2="0"></interface>
<filters>
<filter cat="tvtuner" name="WinTV HVR-900H TVTuner"checkdevice="true"></filter>
<filter cat="tvaudio" name="WinTV HVR-900H TVAudio"checkdevice="true"></filter>
<filter cat="crossbar" name="WinTV HVR-900H Crossbar" checkdevice="true"></filter>
<filter cat="capture" name="WinTV HVR-900H Capture"checkdevice="true"></filter>
<filter cat="encoder" name="MainConcept (MCE) MPEG Video Encoder" checkdevice="false"></filter>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="tvtuner" sourcepin="0"sinkfilter="crossbar" sinkpin="%tvtuner%"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="tvtuner" sourcepin="1"sinkfilter="tvaudio" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="tvaudio" sourcepin="0"sinkfilter="crossbar" sinkpin="%audiotuner%"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="crossbar" sourcepin="0"sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="crossbar" sourcepin="1"sinkfilter="audcapture" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="capture" sourcepin="0"sinkfilter="encoder" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="capture" sourcepin="0"sinkfilter="encoder" sinkpin="1"></connection>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom