Harley, We Need XFace Updated For New Beta2 Moving Pictures.....PLEASE! (1 Viewer)

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi, Harley is it possible in the near future that you can make the skin changes to support the new version(s) beta etc. of Moving Pictures? It seems that XFace is not on the list for supported skins when i went to download Moving pictures plug-in? :confused: Please update, I want to still use your excellent skin and not have to switch to different skin for function of this great plug-in. Thanx a bunch.:D

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry for the late answer, i´m realy bussy at the moment with the work on the new skin.
    I not use the moving pictures plugin, so i not realy know something about the chnages in the version of the plugin and why it is not working anymore with the skin.

It´s complicate todo the skinstuff for something i have not running, but i will have a look on it if i find some time.

Greetings Harley

BlackShadow

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Yes you realy need to try moving pictures.
    The new version starts with categories that isn't supported with this skin.
    I hope it will be soon ;)

malte71

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, Harley is it possible in the near future that you can make the skin changes to support the new version(s) beta etc. of Moving Pictures? It seems that XFace is not on the list for supported skins when i went to download Moving pictures plug-in? :confused: Please update, I want to still use your excellent skin and not have to switch to different skin for function of this great plug-in. Thanx a bunch.:D

The Skin files for Blue3Wide work pretty good for me. Some finetuning is necessary to make it look perfect with XFace but it works well without any modifications.

Just make sure you you copy all Moving pictures xml and png files (e.g. search for moving*) from Blue3wide to Xface skin folder.

However I'd also appreaciate an update for XFace very very much. It's still the best skin for MP.

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Harley, nice job on the fidelity skin! But,................. can we all get XFACE udated for newest MP version and plugs soon? Thanx so much my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom