Harmony over Imon with IR server suite for mediaportal (1 Viewer)

heiserfeger77

Portal Pro
November 10, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello people,

i have got probs with the ir server suite configuration in combinations with a harmony over a imon VFD IR-receiver for mediaportal.

i use shortcuter-plugin for mediaportal to map my key-combinations for the jump-points like TV, Video, Music, Radio and so on...

In the translator config under keystrokes - he never take one of my key-combinations. I configured shortcuter-plugin with a pressed Controlbutton for my combinations like CTRL+f for Video. Now when i use it at keyboard in mediaportal it function is perfect, but when i configured in Translator nothing happens.

In Translator i have mapped it with "^f" without quotes.

For testing i write a basicprogram to show me if someone keystroke is pressed - but nothing comes on.

By the way: the helpbutton under keystrokes in ir serversuite have no function.

had someone the same probs with the ir server suite.

How you configured it to work?

hunter33

Portal Member
March 21, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Your keyboard syntax is correct. You probably have it implemented wrong. Open Translator, tab to Programs, and make sure your commands are filed under "System Wide" or "MediaPortal". Also close Translator using "Okay" before you use it.

For reference: Keystrokes Syntax - MediaPortal Wiki

heiserfeger77

Portal Pro
November 10, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Harmony over Imon with IR server suite for mediaportal

I have implemented right to the program (path and so on) und even right the positions in the jumplist. Even i tested with a keyboard in mediaportal - it works. But at the moment when i use the remote control - nothing happens.

For information: i use Version Testbuild 1.4.2.3281 from the forum - is anywhere a newer one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom