Has anyone had success with Adaptec Videoh! AVC-2010? (1 Viewer)

evensteven69

March 19, 2006
I only get a screen full of static macroblocks...
The AVC2010 is the card without TV tuner.
Any help appreciated.
thanks

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes, searching the forum would have told you what is required.
    Especially the "skicky's"

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 HP TV Tuner DE
    You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action is to "scan for channels", but obviously there are other things to setup too (such as the folder to use for recordings). MediaPortal should be able to use your tuner provided that the tuner has a BDA...
    You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action...
    New to Media Portal. I have it installed and working with the remote but cannot figure out how to get the tv tuner to work. I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom