Has CVS been deleted? (1 Viewer)

jadz

Portal Pro
August 30, 2004
Canada
Well, though it does look like its a level too deep that was where the code has been stored for the past few weeks that I've been looking at it.

As far as I can tell the codes not on the server anymore.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes WinCVS is not getting it for me either.
    Give it a day or two to get sorted out.

DMAN.

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2004
    Airy Crater, Mars
    Home Country
    Something is really wrong:

Code:
    Proxy Error
    The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request GET /viewcvs.py/mediaportal/mediaportal/.

Reason: Max-Forwards has reached zero - proxy loop?
    As that is what I get when trying to access CVS...

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2004
    Airy Crater, Mars
    Home Country
    MrMario64 said:
    you should all ask SourceForge as CVS is out of our controll.
    Dev CVS is still up and running, so it's only anonymous CVS that is down.

This can also be seen here:
    http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=2352

Thats the "Site Status" link you see on the homepage of SourceForge.
    So we just have to wait until CVS is up and running again:
    SourceForge said:
    ( 2004-09-17 06:55:49 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-09-17 there is a problem with the CVS host serving anonymous CVS, nightly tarballs and ViewCVS for projects that start with the letters q, z, p, m, t, n and y. We currently do not have an estimate on when they will be back up
    I think I need a 3-week vacation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
    It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
    I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
    OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
    It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
    Replies
    Views
    Senior moment: But thanks for the reply.
    Senior moment: But thanks for the reply.
    Help! 1: Is there a way to recover deleted program files? I'm using MP2. 2: When a program is deleted, can MP be set so that...
    Replies
    Views
    I accidently delete a recording also and tried to get it back, but no luck. It would be better, if MediaPortal put the deleted files in Windows trash, then there is a way to get it back.
    I accidently delete a recording also and tried to get it back, but no luck. It would be better, if MediaPortal put the deleted...
    Is it possible to recover deleted .ts recording files? I have deleted some recordings that I would like to watch again I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom