has timeshifting stopped in latest build 10-29-2005-23-32? (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: has timeshifting stopped in latest build 10-29-2005-23-3

vbgeezer said:
    mediaportal-cvs-10-29-2005--23-32.rar

anyone else got this problem or just me?
    yes, problem is known.
    have a look at the cvs changelog

On 29/10/2005 [21:59:07] _Frodo_ added the following change: went back to dvr-ms for DVB until .ts timeshifting is stable

that will take some time :)

maxxxim

Portal Member
    September 17, 2005
    Home Country
    I have Avermedia M150 analog TV card and timeshifting doesn't work at 24.10 CVS release to 29.10 CVS release. I thought that this is somehow related to: "24/10/2005 [19:02:53] _Frodo_ fixed 0000599: Config shows VMR9 WIndowless while this option is not used anymore". Also channel changing takes about 5-6 seconds (previously about 1 second).
    CVS 10-30-2005--14-02 - Timeshifting works again but channel changing takes about 5-6 seconds.
    Tried latest CVS 10-30-2005--19-22 also, after that MediaPortal doesn't even start (just flashes and then disappears).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP 2 Server Service DE
    Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just checked, I'm actually on Windows 11 Home version 21H2 ... I'll keep googling to see what comes up .... if I find anything I'll post here .. Thank you
    Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just...
    Hello - with MediaPortal 2.4 running on Windows 10 PC all is working well ... After a few weeks I noticed that I was repeatdly...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom