Hauppage 350 Video Out... (1 Viewer)

goodwad

Portal Member
October 23, 2006
Does anyone who has a Haupage 350 been able to get the Video Out connection working? If not do any of the developers here know if it is even implemented?

Thanks to anyone for their time.

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

no it is not and will not be supported. Its a nice idea, but it does not make much sense. Since this TV out can only process MPEG2 material. So it cannot diplay a GUI (like the MP GUI).

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
    I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
    I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom