hauppage 500 and 150 (1 Viewer)

daveke0201

October 19, 2005
begium
hi,

does anyone know if i can install a 500 and 150 together?
i already have a 10 and want to buy a 500, so i have 3 tuners.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    One of the guys in the team has these two cards running together aok.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    I decided to update the video driver with nvidia and replace the version from windows and that was enough to fix the gittering playback issues.
    I decided to update the video driver with nvidia and replace the version from windows and that was enough to fix the gittering...
    Buffering is so bad that I changed the value from 2% to 10% but then playback gets stuck and locks up computer. Anyone have any...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom