Hauppage DEC2000-T USB (1 Viewer)

Johnny5

January 26, 2006
Hiya everyone

Does anyone know if it is possible to connect the
Hauppage DEC2000-T (USB)
through Media Portal ? and if so I need some instruction on how to :)

Many Thanks in advance
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I do have "HID" and "full keyboard" selected and already thought of using the mappings panel in the Config settings for HID. I was looking for keymap.xml because the "Technical Notes" in that article say that the default handler is still handling some keys. Also, the wiki article used to reference "Generic-HID.xml", which I couldn't...
I do have "HID" and "full keyboard" selected and already thought of using the mappings panel in the Config settings for HID. I was...
Evening everyone, Is anyone operating Windows 10 and the latest installation of Mediaportal with iMON Frontview working, in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
I don't think that it is clear that you need to upgrade :eek:. I used WMC for six years, and have been using MP1 for another six years. I migrated from WMC to MP because it offered more of what I wanted, and less of what I didn't want. But if you are comfortable with WMC, the obvious choice is to stay with WMC on Windows 7. The...
I don't think that it is clear that you need to upgrade :eek:. I used WMC for six years, and have been using MP1 for another six...
I have been 15 years with WMC in Windows 7 but clearly need to upgrade. I believe that MP might meet my needs. Before I invest a...
Replies
Views
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no MP hdmi audio DE
This was it, essentially. I did have Default Sound selected, but on further inspection at W7 Control Panel > Sound, I had Default Sound defined as Speakers via Realtec Audio, which is the external amplifier/speakers. Changed it to Sony TV,, and all is well. I hope I can remember this when I want to change back to the external audio...
This was it, essentially. I did have Default Sound selected, but on further inspection at W7 Control Panel > Sound, I had Default...
I'm not getting any audio from MP through HDMI. I'm sure this is a very common connection method. Normal sounds from W7 activity...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom