Hauppauge 150 Remote + satelite + myTV (1 Viewer)

stretchy

November 10, 2005
I am not sure how to configure the IR Blaster to actually change my channels on the receiver. Is there something that I could be missing that would help me get this working?

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
it works for me ...

Hi stretchy,

I have it running (with D-Box). What did you do already?

Roughly:

1. switch on the "HCW IR Blaster" Plugin in MP Setup
2. Configure you remote control to work with the settop box using the IR Blaster Configuration Utility that came with your WinTV 150 (that step is independant from Mediaportal)
3. Add channels in Mediaportals channel setup:
3.1. Add channel and give it a name
3.2. Go to Tab "External", check "received by external settop box"
3.3. enter your input (CVBS#1 or SHVS [Attention: the names here do not work correctly, at lest for me, so try it out])
3.4. enter the Channel number
3.5. start Mediaportal

Thats it. That should work.

regards
WeWe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom