hauppauge ci module supported? (1 Viewer)

bergsprekken

Portal Member
February 8, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Is the Hauppauge CI module currently supported in mediaportal?
Will it work together with any card? I have ordered a Hauppauge nova-t-500HD though that it works with,but I hope it all works in mediaportal too.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi.
    It should work, but only with other Hauppauge prod., IIRC.
    Also, I believe that your card needs to have the diversity enabled, as the CI won't work with two tuners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom