MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hi all, I got an Hauppauge hvr-1110 (as hvr-1100 but with philips chipset) but is impossible to configure the analog part of this card.I check in all forums but seems impossible to find a way out.Does anyone have a CaptureCardDefinitions.xml that works with this card to enable the analog?I already installed the new drivers, last SVN release and both WinDvr and SoftPvr but nothing happen!!:mad:
:D

ExilWessi

August 26, 2007
Well I've got the HVR-1100 Analoge part running, BUT can't watch it ;)
Its scanning channels etc .. but i only get "unable to create graph" when i try to watch TV :(

architect

Portal Member
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
MCE? Nothing!!! Its look like a bad joke from Microsoft. I have a HVR-1100 (chipset Philips) and I got a CaptureCardDefinitions.xml from devepopers team but nothing happend. Analog part is still dead. I think MP is perfect for HTPC but I do not understand about a philosophy of developers. Why doesnt this program based on a few universal and good TV cards? Why? Where is the problem? If I can to build a HTPC I find a possible hardware, at first. I dont want to try which card is work and which isnt! In my opinion the essiest way is find a store with funcional and guaranteed TV card. I am very disappointed for support. I am fighting with an analog part of this card more than year and nothing. ...but I still cross my fingers to victory against Philips chipset...

lorenzo76

Portal Member
July 25, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Anyway if you want to use another program try Cyberlink Power Cinema 5, it let you use both analogue and digital tv, the only matter is that you can't have all things that normally are in MP....but is good enough until a good config file

wupyris

Portal Member
August 25, 2007
Bayern
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,

i have the same card wit same chipset installed, newest driver (think 3.4a or b) and above software encoder installed but can't get the analogue part runin :(

I also get the "unable to create graph" message on analogue part, digital work without errors.
How does the “CaptureCardDefinitions.xml” have to be modified, so that it works?

:sorry: for bad english :)

architect

Portal Member
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
I think this card doesn`t know to fix neither in developers team. HVR-1100 based on Philips chipset is on market nearly 20 months. Is this time short? No! This is typical example that MP is only for real developers, not for people who would by want to be a developer...
Is this someone real, hardcore developer?

Please, help us!

Thx

shepard

August 31, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have the same card. When using the tv viewing software that came with the card it works great. When it comes to windows mc og mp i can't get any signal at all... Does anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom