Hauppauge HVR-1110 - Analog part cannot tune

Discussion in 'Installation, configuration support' started by gulliver, June 10, 2009.

1. gulliver

gulliver Portal Member

SW Developer
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TV-Server Version: ?
    MediaPortal Version: ?
    MediaPortal Skin:
    Windows Version: XP Pro (32bit)
    CPU Type: Pentium Dual Core E5200 @ 2.5GHz
    HDD:
    Memory: 2GB
    Motherboard:
    Video Card:
    Video Card Driver:
    Sound Card:
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR-1110
    1. TV Card Type: Hybrid
    1. TV Card Driver: ?
    2. TV Card:
    2. TV Card Type:
    2. TV Card Driver:
    3. TV Card:
    3. TV Card Type:
    3. TV Card Driver:
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec:
    MPEG2 Audio Codec:
    h.264 Video Codec:
    Satelite/CableTV Provider:
    HTPC Case:
    Cooling:
    Power Supply:
    Remote:
    TV:
    TV - HTPC Connection:

Hello everybody,
    I have the infamous Hauppauge HVR-1110 (triangular shaped) and Im trying to get it working with MP. Is there ANY version of MP with or without TV-Server that actually works? I have tried so many different combinations of codecs/drivers/MP versions but none work. The problem is either "no graph" for the analog card, or scanning the analog band I get no channels although the digital part works and in WinTV both Analog and Digital work fine. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tips-tricks-52/hauppauge-hvr-1110-philips-step-forward-28371/ doesn't work for me as well :(.

Any hints will be so much appreciated and I promise I wont be lazy, I'll try them! :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!