Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: MCE
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection: Composite

Hi.

HVR-3000 (and many other analog s/w cards) do not work with MP Server. I have a PVR-150 that works great, but should really like to have two cards working. What will it take to get this fixed? Anyone?

PHN2

Portal Member
September 12, 2005
Denmark
Hi.

I have hauppauge 1300 hybrid - dos'nt work with engine3. I had to use mp "default" mytv, with degraded tv quality, compared to engine3 (when that worked).

mvh. Per.

tesamu

Portal Pro
December 4, 2006
Rogaland
Home Country
Norway Norway
Yes. works fine in MP, but doesn't seem to be much interest in fixing tvserver for these cards. I guess we just have to wait and see.....

KRA

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have a HVR4000, dvb-s works, analog does not work. When scanning, nothing is found.

tesamu

Portal Pro
December 4, 2006
Rogaland
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi.

Oki. I have found a temporary solution. Installed latest version of GBPVR. It works! Both my cards PVR-150 and HVR-3000. Recordings with the analog part of HVR-3000 works fine. impressive. Even streaming to network clients. The program even has support for MCE-blaster in Vista (with the help of and-81's replacement-driver for MP).

So it sure can be done. I assume and hope Tvserver eventually will have support for the card, but until then, I'm using GBPVR.

Bye for now!

tesamu

Portal Pro
December 4, 2006
Rogaland
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi

I attach a copy of a working graph for HVR-3000 if someone please could take a look and hopefully implement this in Tvserver.

Thanks.

tiwang

Portal Member
December 5, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hei Thor
I have the same problems with the hvr 3000 - is it possibly for you to make screenshots of the configuration of the hvr 3000 in gbpvr so that I can see how you have set it up? I just don't get it how to define those sources etc for what is videinput and output in that #%&%& system....
If you have some spare time it would be a great help to me - you could just put it on a email to me - 2mas at iwang dot dk

best regards /thomas iwang

emmanoueli

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Hi Thor,
i ve tried to work the HVR-3000 using your file but the Graphedit (10) unde r Win Vista does not open it.
Could you please help me ?

tesamu

Portal Pro
December 4, 2006
Rogaland
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi.
I'm sorry but I gave up using MP tvserver with this card. It seems there are little interest in getting this card to work with tvserver. However it's working perfect with GBPVR, so I use that now. I'm using MediaPortal as my main HTPC-software, but GBPVR as TV-server and to view Live-TV.

The reason Graphedit-files does not work on Your PC is probably that You don't have the same configuration that I have. Make sure You have installed all drivers and encoders.

emmanoueli

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Hi again,
Thank you for your response.
I am using Cd 3.4a1 and i have installed all available encoders and drivers from Hauppauge. My OS is Windows Vista premium. I dont care using Tv server but i want to use it with MP. Can you send me the screenshot for the DVB-S and DVB-T so i can understand which filters must connect ?
thank you in advance
Manos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom