Hauppauge HVR2200-chrashes by channel-switch DVBT --> Analog (1 Viewer)

andreas2

Portal Pro
August 14, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Switch betweeen DVB-T and analog is very long (20 secondes). Some times MP (latest SVN 11/06/2009) and WinXP SP3 crashes (Black screen, no CTRL-ALT-Clear).

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    6be21cc66e54c339d1f86a19d4e2a678.png

How to gather log files
    How to show System Specs
    How to start support/bug thread

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

Simone

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo
    when I change a channel from analog to DVB-T or return the previos channel is shown in on screen display and in mini display. The second zap is OK. Some times cashes MP.
    Sorry I can't attach logfiles. The attach-button isn't here.
    Andreas

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The watchdog is not available on the server unless MP is installed. So, I expect you would run the watchdog on the client to get a zip of the client logs; then zip all the logs in the server log directory to get a second zip; finally, post/attach both zip files here.
    The watchdog is not available on the server unless MP is installed. So, I expect you would run the watchdog on the client to get a...
    Hello, i've got the problem, that after changing to another channel the new channel is running for roughly 2 seconds and then the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank's for the suggestion. Didn't help though.
    Thank's for the suggestion. Didn't help though.
    Hello I am using MP 1.2.3. My problem is that when I watch tv, it workes fine but after a couple of channel changing, MP fails to...
    Replies
    Views
    AW: Re: What exact function has "Don't merge channels with same name" in Analog scann Thanks 4Fred for explanation. Kind regards Roger
    AW: Re: What exact function has "Don't merge channels with same name" in Analog scann Thanks 4Fred for explanation. Kind regards...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS (1TByte) Memory: DDR2 Kingston 4GByte Motherboard: ASUS M3N78-EM Video Card: on Board NVIDIA GeForce 8300 Video Card Driver: 191.07 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
    MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
    MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
    Replies
    Views
    AW: Feature request: Recording a channel by start-/end-time when no EPG-data are avai Hi Dj_Moren, if You have found a way to record radio without EPG, please tell me. Best regards Roger
    AW: Feature request: Recording a channel by start-/end-time when no EPG-data are avai Hi Dj_Moren, if You have found a way to...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom