Hauppauge Wintv-CI GET's me MAD !!! (1 Viewer)

darklord

Portal Pro
September 22, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have 2 machines
With Hauppauge Nova cards and also tried the USB, both cards works fine, until i connect the WinTV-CI.

I have set one of the cards to have the CAM and only one and so on. It works for 2 chanel change sometimes but then it dosent work again. So i have to unplug och restart the tvserver. Now i need help! anyone got this working?
Or is it just open the winodow and throw the shit away?

I run on mp 1.1 and W7 with new drivers for everything.

Search the forum but can't find anything tellning me the solution.

What card with CI are you using today for DVBT that works?

This shit killing me.. :mad::mad::mad::confused::(:eek::(:confused::mad::sorry::oops:

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    With 111 post, I would think you should know this ;)
    6be21cc66e54c339d1f86a19d4e2a678.png

How to gather log files
    How to show System Specs
    How to start support/bug thread

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

darklord

Portal Pro
    September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I know that, but it has nothing to do with my Media Portal settings or Hardware. This problem must be a known problem for all users of 1.1 with Hauppauge WINT-CI and i want to know if i shuld fire up this hardware or if its a solution for it.

Thanks for all kind of information, is there anyone having a working hauppauge nova or other with wintv-ci working with Mediaportal 1.0 or 1.1

and the problem is that the CI only works one time then its gone and not working again or not work at all.
    I have checked that the wintv-ci xml file is there and are mapped to the right card. Read that one other user have problem with the same that the setting in TVserver is not static, it changes and next time you check under settings in TVserver you have more cards and multiple choice of same cards. My hauppauge works fine witout the CI.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom