hauppauge wintv pci supported? (1 Viewer)

rwbradley

January 12, 2005
The specs do not specifically mention this model. Can anyone confirm if this model does or does not work with MP?
Hauppauge WinTV PCI model 44371
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Colossus shows up and tried what was in the wiki scanned for channels but no channels detected. Was trying for couple of hours but nothing. I did find another program that picked up the channel and am recording without the choppy laggy video. Thank you again for the fast response and help.
Colossus shows up and tried what was in the wiki scanned for channels but no channels detected. Was trying for couple of hours but...
Hi i'm new to the forum. I'm having a problem i'm using Hauppauge colossus 2 and have my cable connected using hdmi cable. I open...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom