Have old nexus card do they still work haven't done this in about three years maybe. (1 Viewer)

Texasholdup

August 17, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have old nexus hauppauge card looking to see of it still works. I had it before haven't used in years. I am in Texas united states and need to know a little about the changes that have happened to dvb use. I was a quitter about the time they were changing keyz every few hours or less. I got tired of it and quit after years of use be nice to get it working again I noticed most of those sites are gone I used to use. Had alot of trouble figuring the thing out in the beginning back in year card first came out but had alot Of good service just grew tired of problems and emu was pain then changing daily and if I was to invest in a new card what's the best one dvb card or whatever please let me know as I am starting over again. Thanks alot appreciate any and all comments thanks

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Have old nexus card do they still work haven't done this in about three years may

I do not know whether card will work, worries me you mentioned keyz, will watch this post for any illegal activity.

If all legal and above board, then welcome to MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom