HD starter plugin (1 Viewer)

Tegels

Portal Member
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've installed the HD starter plugin. Great plugin! Now I want the plugin visual in my home screen (with the icons). My current situation is that I've to push two times the Home button. In the list of plugins that I have there, I can see the HD starter. Who can tell me if this is possible (putting the HD starter in the basic Home screen) and how to do this? :confused:

Tegels

Portal Member
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I know that but the HDstarter plugin isn't in the list of supported plugins.

hjbaard

Portal Pro
April 25, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
OK, I've found the solution. In MP config go to plugin's. Select HD Starter and click config. Write down the plugin ID.
Now go to homescreen.xml in your skin and use this ID as hyperlink. For the image en hover image you can use any image in you skin\media directory. The label name is up to you also (I called it: HD speler).

It works perfectly on my system.

(If you have any problems, just give me a call :))

Tegels

Portal Member
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Okay HJBaard, thanks for this advice. It works! I made a mistake to add a plugin in the basichome.xml; i had to change a plugin which I'm not using..... Í removed/changed my 'Alarm' for the HD Starter and it works great!!

Bluti

Portal Pro
September 19, 2009
Berlin/Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
OK, I've found the solution. In MP config go to plugin's. Select HD Starter and click config. Write down the plugin ID.
Now go to homescreen.xml in your skin and use this ID as hyperlink. For the image en hover image you can use any image in you skin\media directory. The label name is up to you also (I called it: HD speler).

It works perfectly on my system.

(If you have any problems, just give me a call :))

I have the same problem, but there is no homescreen.xml on my system. Any other solutions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom