HDeeTV (1 Viewer)

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
Perhaps at least a link to the skin in question and maybe a picture or two would at least let people know what you are talking about without searching themselves.

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
hi there i am about 58% of the way through porting the xbmc version of this skin. i will be posting screenshots next week, thats if i can get the ok from the orignal graphic creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active members of the MP team steadily decreases, and as far as I know, there is no one in the current team who knows much about either SQL or TV Server. The problem will remain unfixed until someone who knows SQL...
@Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active...
I updated my MySQL server from 8.0.28 to 8.0.29 and now the tvservice crashes on start. The attached log doesn't give me a clue...
Replies
Views
Glad you have it working ;)
Glad you have it working ;)
I have enclosed TV server log which is showing that IP and Port 172.24.16.1:31456 is refusing the connection, therefore the...
Replies
Views
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
:oops:.....Doh!!!! My bag entirely it seems! Did a full install of 1.29 last week....instead of the usual upgrade. Although I did an export/import of settings...perhaps the epg settings weren't passed on!!? When I actually looked at the epg page.....only BBC 1 HD was selected....:rolleyes: Thanks...all sorted now!!
:oops:.....Doh!!!! My bag entirely it seems! Did a full install of 1.29 last week....instead of the usual upgrade. Although I did...
Hoping someone might have an idea here please! EPG is empty...in PurevisionHD. Ran Watchdog....same result in default Titan...
Replies
Views
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM] "EnableEvents"="0" As soon as I set it back to the default value 1, TV server did no longer say port 554 is bound and TV was working. On MediaPortal 1.4.0 and earlier the reg value could be set to 0 without any problem...
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
I've described my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/satellite-tv-not-working-in-mediaportal-1-28.140530/ And...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom