HDhomerun am I doing something wrong? (1 Viewer)

Dominick

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
I just bought the HDhomerun am going to use the RC4 I have a dedicated HTPC.
latest HDHR software installed and ready to go I installed the mediaportal server and client
one seat cause of same machine But I do not have the HDHR in the TV cards list did I miss something somewhere?

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    HDHomeRun has worked with older releases of MP and is supposed to work on this as well. I don't know if they got a conflict resolved that surfaced on RC2 with the 1.0 release; but if you're only using the HDHomeRun I suspect you'll be fine. Search the forum and you may find your answer from someone who actually uses one.

farmertom

Portal Member
    September 7, 2007
    Home Country
    HD Homerun not working

Dominick,
    How did you register the HDHR drivers.. what and where are the HDHR drivers...Thanks
    farmertom

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    Tom -- Look here for the latest (12/22/2008) drivers AND firmware. I'm guessing the drivers come along in the package... once you find them, or where the download puts them, from the Start menu select Run and type in the following command: regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Folder_xxx\Driver_yyy.ax". You should get a pop-up message telling you the filter/file was registered successfully. That means the decoder is installed and registered on your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom