HDTV with Comhem (Sweden) (1 Viewer)

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I can't find the SVT-HD channels when I scan in Media Portal. In My Theater it works great. In MyTheater under these frequences306000,64QAM,6875000 I find the following channels:

CH52
CH53
CH54
SVT HD

Anyone that knows how to fix this?

dhanjel

Portal Pro
July 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Are you using the tv-server or the "regular"-config utility? I only get the hd channels when searching in tv-server for some reason.

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks, that explains it.. I don't have the tv-server installed.. Which channels can you watch?

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Try coreavc and the haali matroska splitter. It works great for me, playing x264... I had some problems with ffdshow... I will try to install the tvserver tonight, I'll give you feedback afterwards.

bozzo70

Portal Pro
November 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Try coreavc and the haali matroska splitter. It works great for me, playing x264... I had some problems with ffdshow... I will try to install the tvserver tonight, I'll give you feedback afterwards.

Does CoreAvc codec show up in Mediaportal under VideoCodecs..it does not for me.

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Does CoreAvc codec show up in Mediaportal under VideoCodecs..it does not for me.

No but it still codes the .mkv files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom