HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) - iOS Version 1.1.1 (1 Viewer)

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hello,

I really like your app. Nice work.

But I do get any movie details in the "Movie Details" screen.

I can see the movie list in the movie section but if I select one movie it's just a blank site.

I use MP 1.13 with MyFilms plugin.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Just to let you know rotation control doesn't seem to work for me and I can't seem to return from a stream once started.
    I'm not sure but it might be related to the fact I have an (old) iPhone 5s with the latest firmware.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Just checking if you had any luck with this?
    Also, I’ve noticed it no longer works on my Ipad3.
    I can’t seem to choose a streaming profile, choice is blank. Main GUI seems fine though.
    I’m more than happy to help if you need.
    Thanks

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    So, for my understanding:
    The rotation function doenst work in steaming mode? right?
    I ve implemeted that new function only in normal mode, so when you use it in streaming mode, i can look at this, if i can implement that for you.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    So, for my understanding:
    The rotation function doenst work in steaming mode? right?
    I ve implemeted that new function only in normal mode, so when you use it in streaming mode, i can look at this, if i can implement that for you.

Correct. When I stream a file to my iPhone it stays in portrait mode. I also cannot stop the stream. There seems to be no stop or back button to return to the database view.
    Ive attached a screen grab if it helps
    Thanks for looking into this.

Attachments

• 3D668E9D-5223-4CB2-8582-C301DD2E03CF.png
      3D668E9D-5223-4CB2-8582-C301DD2E03CF.png
      117.8 KB · Views: 35

azeroth

Portal Member
    June 10, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Hi, I just bought your app and it does not open. It just hangs on the start up splash screen. I'm on an iphone6s running 10.3.1.
    Any ideas?

the_cat

Portal Member
    February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Country flag
    Hi,
    the app does not work anymore : "Heco must be updated. Developer of this app must update the app so it can be used with this version of Ios"
    Any chance to have an update or this app is dead ?

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hey together,

i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :)
    At this time the app is out of store, but will comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread