Help cannot find WebEPG (1 Viewer)

tonyscha

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Iowa
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Where can I download this new webepg? Or is it included in the newest svn's?

tonyscha

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Iowa
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yep included in newest SVNs

ok my second question, Can I use it with like 0.2.3.0 RC1? I am not set on using SVN Builds

Alright I must be retarted :(

I am trying to get this setup, I run webepg-conf.exe and add a few channels for testing. Then do I run webepg.exe? Because I did and it didnt do anything... so I was reading on the forums, and sounded like it created an webepg.xml file under program files/team-mediaportal/mediaportal/webepg/ well webepg.exe never creates this file, so I manually created this file... I was also reading on the forums, someone else having permissions problems, so I made sure I give full permissions for read/write. Now that I created webepg.xml it dumped some data into the file, but what do I do with that file?????

edit: Alright I created an xmltv directory (why it was not there I dunno ) so it made a TVguide.xml file now, but its not valid xml, because it calls out xmltv.dtd which doesnt exist I am so lost yet, I wish zap2it would continue service lol

I am using Vista 32bit, tomorrows svn (8/19)

Mew

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Hertfordshire
Home Country
England England
Hi tonyscha

I think for some reason on Windows Vista the xmltv.dd file gets copied to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\XMLTV on instalation. To get the XMLTV import plugin to work copy this file to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\XMLTV where the TVguide.xml file is created by WebEPG.

Hope this helps

Mew

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom