Help - Can't get RSS Ticker to work in Monochrome? (1 Viewer)

Uglystick

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi all,

I can't seem to get RSS Ticker to work in Monochrome 2.9?
I works fine if I switch to Indigo, but not at all in Monochrome.:confused:

Is there some code I need to change?

Thanks heaps!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just checked latest ver. of Monochrome, and the basichomescreen is using MP infoservice, and not RSS ticker, I think.
    <!--RSS Button And Feed-->
    <control>
    <description>RSS Button</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>1111</id>
    <posX>62</posX>
    <posY>471</posY>
    <width>34</width>
    <height>34</height>
    <onup>4</onup>
    <ondown>99</ondown>
    <hyperlink>16001</hyperlink>
    <textureFocus>#rssimg</textureFocus>
    <textureNoFocus>#rssimg</textureNoFocus>
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+control.hasthumb(1112)</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>RSS Button Highlight</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>51</posX>
    <posY>463</posY>
    <width>35</width>
    <height>21</height>
    <texture>buttf.png</texture>
    <visible>control.hasfocus(1111)+plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+control.hasthumb(1112)</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>RSS Items</description>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>110</posX>
    <posY>475</posY>
    <width>1190</width>
    <font>font10</font>
    <label>#rssfeed</label>
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+control.hasthumb(1112)</visible>
    </control>
    </control
    Are you perhaps using a modified basichomescreen?

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom