Help - Can't get RSS Ticker to work in Monochrome? (1 Viewer)

Uglystick

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi all,

I can't seem to get RSS Ticker to work in Monochrome 2.9?
I works fine if I switch to Indigo, but not at all in Monochrome.:confused:

Is there some code I need to change?

Thanks heaps!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just checked latest ver. of Monochrome, and the basichomescreen is using MP infoservice, and not RSS ticker, I think.
    <!--RSS Button And Feed-->
    <control>
    <description>RSS Button</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>1111</id>
    <posX>62</posX>
    <posY>471</posY>
    <width>34</width>
    <height>34</height>
    <onup>4</onup>
    <ondown>99</ondown>
    <hyperlink>16001</hyperlink>
    <textureFocus>#rssimg</textureFocus>
    <textureNoFocus>#rssimg</textureNoFocus>
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+control.hasthumb(1112)</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>RSS Button Highlight</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>51</posX>
    <posY>463</posY>
    <width>35</width>
    <height>21</height>
    <texture>buttf.png</texture>
    <visible>control.hasfocus(1111)+plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+control.hasthumb(1112)</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>RSS Items</description>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>110</posX>
    <posY>475</posY>
    <width>1190</width>
    <font>font10</font>
    <label>#rssfeed</label>
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+control.hasthumb(1112)</visible>
    </control>
    </control
    Are you perhaps using a modified basichomescreen?

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 is for good reasons not based on MP1, just party the same TVengine is shared. For the IPTV issue there is no solution. Maybe OnlineVideos can cover this in future, I’ve seen activities in this direction.
    MP2 is for good reasons not based on MP1, just party the same TVengine is shared. For the IPTV issue there is no solution. Maybe...
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom