Help creating LoveFilm genereic site please! (2 Viewers)

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
Great plug-in by the way and I love the generic site guilder!

Anyway... i'm trying to build a site for LoveFilm (video rental site in UK). I can list the categories and videos but as I can't enter login details like with youtube I can't see how I view streams.

Only registered subscribers can view streams as its a rental service.

How do I enter login details?

Heres my regex that works for categories and listing videos:

Categories RegEx
Code:
(?<=\s*</ul></div>\s*<div\sid="genre"\sclass=''>\s*<h5>\s*<span\s>Genre</span>\s*</h5>\s*<ul>\s*.*)
<a\shref="(?<url>[^"]*)"\stitle="(?<title>[^"]*)"><
(?<!\s*</ul></div>\s*<div\sid="production_decade"\sclass=''>\s*<h5>\s*<span\s>Production\sdecade</span>\s*</h5>\s*<ul>\s*.*)

VIdeoListRegEx

Code:
<h2><a\shref="(?<VideoUrl>[^"]*)"title="(?<Title>[^"]*)">(?<Title>[^<]*)</a>\s*<span\sclass="release_decade">\((?<Airdate>[^\)]*)\)</span>\s*</h2>

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The GenericSiteUtil does not support Login. You'll need to write your own SiteUtil (can be inherited from Generic) in C# for this functionality.

domb

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006
    Hmm ok. I have no idea about C#. I f anybody is interested in doing it please let me know...

I've got categories, video results, next/prev page and search all working fine... but without a login its useless!

Where can I find the Generic SiteUtil? I've got VisualStudio C# installed so I can at least have a look. thanks.

EDIT

I found it in the source code but like I said I have no idea about coding so if somebody would like to help add lovefilm online videos to onlinevideos let me know. Unfortunately I wont be much help!

OK, quick update...

I've managed tow ork out a way of passing the username / password in the URL, so no need for using C# :)

Now I can't work out how to get the video sorce into the generic site creator. I know what the source looks like but as its wrapped in a player it loads after the HTML code has been read by the viewer and I can't see it in the source. ANy ideas?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There's a playlistUrlRegEx that can be used to make another request to a file holding the actual playback url.

domb

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006
    There's a playlistUrlRegEx that can be used to make another request to a file holding the actual playback url.

Hi, I still can't get anywhere i with this. Theres a link to an SWF player but the video links are obviously embedded within the player... I can't access those. Any ideas?

Presumably there is a playlist somewhere as free movies/programmes have ads before them but can't get anywhere with it.

http://www.lovefilm.com/film/Elizabeth-I-Part-1/132174/

Thats a free video for viewing... if anybody can somehow exract the video URL for use in OnlineVideos let me know! I was looking at just getting the SWF to playback in ONlineVideos and using a directshow SWF player.

This is where I am up to now:

CatRegex
    Code:
    (?<=<ul\sclass="drop_down"\sid="watch_online_drop_down">\s*<li\sclass="col">\s*<ul>\s*<li\sclass="first"><strong>Watch\sOnline</strong></li>\s*.*)<li><a\shref="(?<url>[^"]*)">(?<title>[^\s]*)\s</a></li>

VideoListRegex
    Code:
    <h2><a\shref="(?<VideoUrl>[^"]*)"title="(?<Title>[^"]*)"

PlaylistUrlRegex
    Code:
    initUri":"(?<url>[^"]*)"

PlaylistUrlFormatString
    Code:
    http://www.lovefilm.com/static/digital2/player/swf/OnDemandWebPlayer-1.4.1.swf?initUri={0}

Now if you select 'GetPlaylstUrl' it shows a SWF file that plays the file you want...

However, I can't then extract the MP4 file from that for playing in MediaPortal, any more ideas?

Thanks

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, it seems to be geo-restricted. If you're able to setup a vpn, I think I can come up with something...

I've managed tow ork out a way of passing the username / password in the URL, so no need for using C# :)

That's a really uncool way to login... (from a security/privacy point of view that is)

domb

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006
    Hm, it seems to be geo-restricted. If you're able to setup a vpn, I think I can come up with something...

That's a really uncool way to login... (from a security/privacy point of view that is)

I know but I can't program and thats the only way I could do it.

Sorry but no time to set up VPNs etc

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

That wasn't a comment on *your* skills, but more on the website itself :)

The only thing I can think of, is searching around in the returned html to see if you find a valid video-url (perhaps with the help of a program like fiddler2).
    On the other hand, it could also be a rtmp-url, and those are a bit harder to spot

domb

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006

That wasn't a comment on *your* skills, but more on the website itself :)

The only thing I can think of, is searching around in the returned html to see if you find a valid video-url (perhaps with the help of a program like fiddler2).
    On the other hand, it could also be a rtmp-url, and those are a bit harder to spot

It is RTMP. I can technically put together the path,, but just the path won't work as it neeeds to be wrapped in the player as it send tokens etc to satrt playing. I've given up to be honest lol

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you are willing to pm me your login details, I can take a peek at it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom