Help me find this war movie's name. (1 Viewer)

FireSokar

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
I seen a war movie in Iraq I believe it was about the Vietnam war. This movie had to of been created between 1999-2009. During the movie the Vietnam girl lives with her family on a farming community. She eventually talks to an American soldier and some events occur and she is considered an outcast. During the movie he marries her and they are still in Vietnam. A American base is attacked and they send him back to fight and tell him they are taking her somewhere safe. They really return her to her village. At the end of the movie they are in America and I believe he attempts to kill himself at the end. Please help me figure out what movie this is, I have not been able to find the name for several months now.

Note: It may not be vietnam but another asian country.

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
why don't you make a search on IMDB ??

All movies are there.

Search by "war movies" or if you happen to know the name of any actor search by the actor's movies.

Adrift

Portal Member
November 1, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I seen a war movie in Iraq I believe it was about the Vietnam war. This movie had to of been created between 1999-2009. During the movie the Vietnam girl lives with her family on a farming community. She eventually talks to an American soldier and some events occur and she is considered an outcast. During the movie he marries her and they are still in Vietnam. A American base is attacked and they send him back to fight and tell him they are taking her somewhere safe. They really return her to her village. At the end of the movie they are in America and I believe he attempts to kill himself at the end. Please help me figure out what movie this is, I have not been able to find the name for several months now.

Note: It may not be vietnam but another asian country.

I haven't seen it personally, but it sounds like you're describing Oliver Stone's Heaven & Earth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_&_Earth_(1993_film)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom