Help me. Hauppauge HVR-1100 (1 Viewer)

artics1

October 29, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have an Hauppauge HVR-1100 TV Tuner Hybrid (DVB-T and analog).
With MP 1.3, Wizard found DVB-T and autotune search and found the channels but after, when I lounch MP, all achannels are black.
With MP 2.0 RC1, Wizard found DVB-T but autotune generate an Error (no graph) and don't search nothing. (Note: with a DVB-S card is ok).
The Hardware and Codec are OK. In Windows Media Center and Cyberlink PowerCinema all is OK.
Wath can I try???

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm not using it at the moment, but it was working well all the time. Then I switched to the WinTV-dualHD, which was also working without problems on win7. After upgrading to win10 I saw occasional BSOD related to the tuner. I don't know whose fault it was, windows or hauppage (dirver). Since few months I'm not using LiveTV at...
Hi, I'm not using it at the moment, but it was working well all the time. Then I switched to the WinTV-dualHD, which was also...
Hello MP community :) I thought, I share some thoughts about my new TV card. It's the new universal hybrid TV Tuner from Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
It's Windows 7 Home Premium. Sizes of some of the failed files: DVBSub2.ax = 79,872 bytes TsReader.ax = 370,688 bytes TsWriter.ax = 261,632 bytes I'm wondering if it might be simplest to just to a clean install of Windows7-64 and then try MP again... Kevin
It's Windows 7 Home Premium. Sizes of some of the failed files: DVBSub2.ax = 79,872 bytes TsReader.ax = 370,688 bytes TsWriter.ax =...
Hi All, this is my first post and first attempt to use MediaPortal... I want to use it to replace Win7 Media Center for watching...
Replies
Views
Ron, It got it last night! After following your procedure and selecting the correct QAM tuning option, I was able to pick up channels. So now I just need to sort through the channels that were picked up. Thank you so much for your help, it's much appreciated.
Ron, It got it last night! After following your procedure and selecting the correct QAM tuning option, I was able to pick up...
Hello, and Happy Holidays, Just a little Background: About a month ago I decided to purchase the Hauppauge HVR-2250 TV Tuner Card...
Replies
Views
I helped myself I have downloaded the newest driver that support my video card (ATI=AMD says that it is 10.2). Unfortunately that is not true. After few test, the last that work well (with MediaPortal) is 9.1. Anyway, thanks for reading.
I helped myself I have downloaded the newest driver that support my video card (ATI=AMD says that it is 10.2). Unfortunately...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2,4GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
pls, send me how to do it only myself. Send it to trend_2011@mail.ru
pls, send me how to do it only myself. Send it to trend_2011@mail.ru
Hi everyone, I`m from Uzbekistan. I`ve dowloaded media portal 1.2.1.0 and istalled, and did channel search and program found all...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom