Help me please to unscramble DVB-T channels (1 Viewer)

cokokrem

October 17, 2011
Home Country
Hi everyone, I`m from Uzbekistan. I`ve dowloaded media portal 1.2.1.0 and istalled, and did channel search and program found all free-to-air and scrambled channels. On my laptop there is AVERMEDIA H968 hybrid ANALOG/DVB-T tuner.
What should I do to unscramble all channels. Please, tell me what to do. Thank`s in advance
:D:D

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi and welcome cokokrem :)

You need a tuner with a CI slot add-on and CAM. Check our wiki -->here<-- for the brands that we support. If you're thinking of using a softCAM then don't ask here please - we don't allow discussion about that on these forums (our policy is -->here<--).

mm

cokokrem

October 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks for your reply, My tuner is 34 mm Express Card for laptops and there is no CI or CAM. Is it impossible to decrypt without CI and CAM? Is there any program or application to solve the problem?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is it impossible to decrypt without CI and CAM? Is there any program or application to solve the problem?
    Yes, but we don't allow discussion about how to do this on our forum because some people use the software to do illegal things (like receive channels that they are not entitled to receive or share their subscription with other people).

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom