Help: "No audio/video". (TT budget BDA+ CAM) (1 Viewer)

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    FYI
    Recovered to yhe date before installed SQL Server, and reinstalled SQL server ant TVserver. Now its stable again with TVserver v11495
    I gues thats normal with Beta testin ;-)

tkortell

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2005
    Vaasa / Sulva
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I will test it asap, thanks Frodo ;) btw, is it importent when it comes to BDA drivers that I use the lates version? I updated the TT budget DBA driver once and then I got BSOD when the tuner was started even with TTs own software. I have not tried the latest one thou...

R / tk

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Frodo,

I think you are on the right track... I installed this morning's TV Server build and I can start timeshifting the first time I press the button. When I stop timeshifting the card status goes to 'idle' and scrambled 'yes'. When I then switch channel (to CBBC in my case) and want to start timeshifting, it's back to 'No Audio/Video Detected'. It's probably obvious from my previous post, but my card does not have a cam (Hauppauge Nova-t, TechnoTrend model). I've attached my fresh logs.

muckel

Portal Member
    November 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same problem with a TechnoTrend 1500-S Budget and the newest BDA Drivers and TVEngine 11545 and 11595. MP 0.2.1.0 works fine but TVEngine 3 not. Also the same problem with 11495 and newest snapshot of MP wich works for Tompa. I didn't reinstall SQL-Express, i only did delete the TV-Database.

No Video/Audio and then scrambled = yes after TimeS-Click.

No Cam installed.

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I just checked the bug list, and I don't think this issue is currently logged as a bug, while I guess it should be. Does this thread contain sufficient information to qualify as a bug report?

muckel

Portal Member
    November 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes AberDino, it seems so. I did post this to the Bug-Report-Forum and i hope it will be logged as bug in bug list.

jcee

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2004
    Any progres an this?

I did a clean install( 0.2.0.0 + latest SVN + latest TVserver/plugin).

Now I am able to start timeshifting and recording in manual control.

When in MP, I try to start TV. TVserver is setting the channel and it is switching from idle to timeshifting.

But MP does not show TV, after some seconds it reports "No audio/video".
    Sometime I got half a second of playback in sound and maybe video (at least I can see a still picture).

---

I thought I could deinstall tvserver and deinstall tvplugin to - at least - bee able to watch TV meanwhile this is fixed. But though I get to the old Mytv screen, it does not work .. :-(

Is this problem beeing addressed? I have not seen an entry in mantis. Should someone report it? Or is there already a fix?

remy.tiitre

November 11, 2006
    Home Country
    TVEngine and TT Budget + CAM

I have TT-Budget C-1500 + BDA drivers + Conax CAM.
    When I start my PC FTA channels seems to work fine.
    Scrambled channels sometimes work, sometimes not.
    But after a while, changeing the channels will cause the whole pc to stop responding.
    Have been testing different SVN builds for a week now.

Will try to complete the bug report when I can figure it out, whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom